Immense felicitation in the air! She said yes to him!!
Now; let’s sit, relax, take a breather, and begin to meditate on how stylishly powerful and elaborate he and his groomsmen have to feel on that day.
- In a bid to play safe, one of the ways of styling a groom and his groomsmen is having him wear a different colour of suit, whose colour really compliment that of the groomsmen. This is a very classical tactic, and it is still very much in vogue.
- Also, having the groom wear a three piece suit, whilst his men wear a two piece is a very nonpareil way of styling the team.
- Speaking of three pieces, styling tweaks could be adopted to add some sense of semblance, yet an overall idea of difference. Groomsmen men could decide to wear Plain coloured suits and pants with Plaid vests, whilst groom makes the reverse of wearing a Plaid patterned suit and pants, with plain coloured vest.
- Again, groomsmen could all be styled wearing a monochrome three piece suit; with the groom wearing a shade lighter or darker.
- Formal Shirts paired with suits are also a very powerful styling tool employed on groom and groomsmen. The groom could be styled wearing a formal shirt totally different from that of the groomsmen.
- Lastly, the power and force of accessories such as ties, brooches, suspenders, etc could never be over emphasized. Accessories are the most mild way of giving the groom and groomsmen detailed stylish looks, without making any alterations to what the team has going on.
Marriage is indeed really beautiful, and it is consequential to acknowledge that it entails partnership and liaison not just between the groom and bride, but the groom and groomsmen; as each of these individuals share a special and crucial connection.